Medieval RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Play as a Knight, Thief, Assassin or just a simple citizen in the middle of a Huge Kingdom. The choice is yours. Live your dream, your Medieval Life.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Events
~None~
Top posters
Medieval Role-Play
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_lcapHunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_voting_barHunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_rcap 
Kana Suki
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_lcapHunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_voting_barHunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_rcap 
Poll
Have we informed you enough on how to play?
I understand everything!
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_lcap25%Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Just few more guides.
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_lcap0%Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You have only gave us the basics.
 25% [ 1 ]
Too less, i barely understand anything.
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't understand anything, at all!
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
Kingdom Top
Grosseur
45 Exp

Caporale
0 Exp

Larguer
0 Exp
Legendary Weapons
Inhiber Mace
Not Owned
Violette Sword Not Owned

Affiliates

Word Counter

Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Exp : 45
Kingdom : Grosseur
Honor : 0
Money : 80
Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur Left_bar_bleue50/50Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur   Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am

Kana Suki runs towards The Main Center. Running next to a building near The Main Center, he climbs on roof using windows, edges and cracked spots. After Kana Suki is on roof, he runs to the next side looking over the crowd to find the Spy.
He looks left, right, center of crowd. The spy is dressed in a dark brown cloak with a hood covering hes face. As he walks trough the crowd Kana Suki spots a weird looking person going trough crowd.
Kana Suki Jumps off the building landing softly in nearby hay cart, then jumping out of it, he walks toward the mysterious person with fast movement. Slowly changing the movement speed, he starts running towards the person, pushing crowd off hes way. Suddenly when the Person has gotten out of the crowd near a buildings wall, Kana Suki throws Demon's Dagger, that hit's the mysterious person's hood and reveals the mysterious man's face. That's when Kana Suki recognizes the spy from picture.
When Spie's cloak is stuck at wall, he quickly takes it off and runs away.
Kana Suki runs at wall taking Dagger out of it, and runs after the spy.
The spy pushes people off the way, coming upon a stack with barrels and boxes, he pushes it in the way, meanwhile Kana Suki follows the Spy pushing people off the way too and jumping over the crashed barrels and boxes, grabbing a stick that has been layed next to a wall, he throws it at spy hitting the shoulder.
The Spy falls on ground. Just when he was about to stand up to keep running, a blade was putted at hes neck. "Don't move!" Said Kana Suki putting hes Whirlwind Blade at spies neck. Kana Suki holds the spies hands and takes him away.
Back to top Go down

Hunt for a Spy in Grosseur
Page 1 of 1