Medieval RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Play as a Knight, Thief, Assassin or just a simple citizen in the middle of a Huge Kingdom. The choice is yours. Live your dream, your Medieval Life.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Events
~None~
Top posters
Medieval Role-Play
Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_lcapKana Suki's Tasks I_voting_barKana Suki's Tasks I_vote_rcap 
Kana Suki
Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_lcapKana Suki's Tasks I_voting_barKana Suki's Tasks I_vote_rcap 
Poll
Have we informed you enough on how to play?
I understand everything!
Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_lcap25%Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Just few more guides.
Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_lcap0%Kana Suki's Tasks I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You have only gave us the basics.
 25% [ 1 ]
Too less, i barely understand anything.
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't understand anything, at all!
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
Kingdom Top
Grosseur
45 Exp

Caporale
0 Exp

Larguer
0 Exp
Legendary Weapons
Inhiber Mace
Not Owned
Violette Sword Not Owned

Affiliates

Word Counter

Kana Suki's Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Exp : 45
Kingdom : Grosseur
Honor : 0
Money : 80
Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Kana Suki's Tasks Left_bar_bleue100/100Kana Suki's Tasks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Kana Suki's Tasks Left_bar_bleue50/50Kana Suki's Tasks Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm

In a mood for a task Kana Suki goes along the hall in King's Palace. Coming upon a man. Kana Suki starts walking slower until he stops next to the man and asks: "Do you have any tasks that needs to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Medieval Role-Play
Developer
Medieval Role-Play

Honor : -2

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"Indeed i do!" Says Task Manager opening hes book, with many pages, and even some documents that are just putted in it. Changing pages, and looking at content of it, he looks for a task that could be suitable to the new warrior.
Opening the correct page, Task manager takes out a peace of paper and raising head, looking at Kana Suki asking: "Does a assassination task would satisfy you?" He coughs fixing hes said: "I meant a hunt task."
He looks back in book explaining details: "Apparently someone sent a spy to our Kingdom not long ago" Task Manager says and laughs a bit. "The thing is that spy wasn't one of the most careful one and he got revealed. I want you to go capture him and bring him to me. We will try to take information out of him about who sent him."
Slamming book closed the Task Manager points finger at The Main Center of Kingdom trough the window next to him: "Most likely hes Currently located at The Main Center"
Back to top Go down
https://medieval-role-play.rpg-board.net
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Kana Suki's Tasks Left_bar_bleue100/100Kana Suki's Tasks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Kana Suki nods with head agreeing. Looking out of the window at The Main Center, he turns around and walks out of the Palace quietly going to The Main Center.
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 am

With the spy walks in Kana Suki, holding he's both hands and leading him to Task Manager. He comes at the Task Manager pushing the spy at ground saying: "Is this the spy you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Medieval Role-Play
Developer
Medieval Role-Play

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 am

Task Manager already recognized Kana Suki from distance.
He looked down on the spy, opening the book and taking out the task's documents. Looking about two times on spy and documents he said: "Yes, i actually think that this might be the spy! he looks identical to the picture"
Task Manager raised hand and yelling: "Hey, you there!" He yelled at the Templar standing near the entrance guarding. "Come over here!"
After the Templar came, he took the Spy to prison.
"Thank-you for your help, we will now try to discover who sent him here" said the Task Manager, taking a sack of money. He takes out few pieces of gold coins, giving them to Kana Suki: "You earn 30 Money for your help"

~15 exp earned.

Last edited by Medieval Role-Play on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm

After few days Kana Suki comes back, entering the hall with Task Minister, Kana Suki wipes off wood dust from hes hand. Giving impression that he was just working with wood.
Walking at Task Manager, Kana Suki puts both arms down looking at him asking: "Got any task for me?"
Back to top Go down
Medieval Role-Play
Developer
Medieval Role-Play

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Task Manager looks down on both of Kana Suki's hands. Meanwhile he pulls a document out of the book in hes hand saying: "The last mission you captured a spy, so we could see what information we could get from him" Task Manager looks in document: "We found out that it was a Pirate in seas that intended to take over our kingdom, enslave and torture our people" Putting document back in book, he continues: "At first, we did not know what he said was true or not, but Spy and Pirate Leader had a contract. And spy had a copy of it."
Task Manager looks back in document: "The Pirate Leader should be located at Sea right now"

Last edited by TamasineK on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 am

"I guess, i can try" Kuna Suki said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Coming back with a wound on chest, Kana Suki stops at Task Manager. Giving the necklace, that Pirate Leader was wearing he asks: "Does this proove that i have finished the task?"
Back to top Go down
Medieval Role-Play
Developer
Medieval Role-Play

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Task Minister takes the necklace from Kana Suki's hands, holding it he turns it around and looks. "Yes, this is hes necklace." Showing the other side to Kana Suki he says: "The same signature, that was on contract." Putting the necklace in Pocket, Task Minister takes few gold coins out of sack: "Another enemy of Grosseur down" putting the gold coins in Kana Suki's Hand, he continues: "You have proven yourself as a worthy warrior of Grosseur. You receive 40 Money for your help and 2 Smoke Bombs."

~30 exp earned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kana Suki's Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kana Suki's Tasks   Kana Suki's Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kana Suki's Tasks
Page 1 of 1